Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am going east!

Hello family,

I realized over the weekend that some of you didn't know I was headed to Delaware and Miami this week. I guess that doesn't say much for how well I am communicating. I leave Thursday morning... yes, that would be Valentine's Day, which happened to have a $99 fare to Philly, so Dad and I are celebrating tonight with dinner and a visit to the temple. I will be with Russ, Anne, Kaylee, and Ashlyn until Wednesday, the 20th. I am looking forward to getting in lots of reading - you know, like Giants Come In Different Sizes or the equivalent to Kaylee's favorite stories. And I plan on doing a lot of exercising - like pushing Kaylee on the swing (there will be good weather, right?!) and all that kind of stuff. I will have to include some back exercises since that has become an issue again. I refuse to show my face in Miami with that challenge! When I was there last March is when my back was so bad that I was unable to leave the condo complex except to return to the airport. Aunt Janet will be joining us the following Tuesday. I leave to come home on March 4th and she will stay until the 6th. I hope to help Grandma & Grandpa get good at using email and going to this blog. Maybe I can even get them a webcam and teach them how to use Skype!

So wish me well! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who I love so much!

MOM

No comments: