Saturday, April 17, 2010

All About KAYLEE

Most of my recent posts have been about Brenna, so I though I'd let you know what our other adorable daughters have been up to as well. So, here's KAYLEE! (Ashlyn will have her turn in a few days.)

Height: 3 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 46 lbs.

Kaylee loves:
  • Preschool - she is always sad when they have a vacation day (in the picture above she is modeling the Easter bonnet she made at school)
  • Princesses - watching them, reading about them, playing with them, pretending to be one of them, etc.
  • Barbies - she received her first real Barbie dolls for Christmas and has enjoyed playing with them for many, many hours
  • Coloring - she is very good at staying in the lines and she likes to color things true to life (i.e. if she's coloring Peter Pan she'll look at a picture in a book to make sure she does all the colors correctly)
  • Sisters - she and Ashlyn play together non-stop, and she can almost always get Brenna to smile when she talks to her
  • Skirts - she wears one EVERY day (if I make her wear pants to school, she changes into a skirt or dress when she comes home)
We sure do love her! (Can you believe she'll be headed to KINDERGARTEN in the Fall? Where has the time gone?!)

P.S. I was happy to find out our elementary school will continue on with half-day kindergarten, rather than full-day. Kaylee will be in the afternoon class, and is already SO excited about riding the bus to school.


3 comments:

Susan Burnett said...

A beautiful princess indeed. I love you, Kaylee!

Nicole Douglas said...

I'm so glad you thought to do this! I love reading about Kaylee (my first niece!) and can't wait to hear about Ashlyn (my second niece!).

Dadburnit said...

Kaylee,
You are such a sweet young lady! I can't believe you are almost ready for kindergarten! I remember when I first rode the bus to school. It was fun!

I wish I was there to take care of you each time you are in the hop-pable!

Papa loves you!