Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know there are several viewers out there who have been most patiently waiting for this post.

But, first of all, can we all guess who/what this is??

Humpty Dumpty!
(NOT Peeping Tom, like a sister missionary thought at our ward party!)

Sadly, I cannot take credit for the origin of this costume idea. I found it on Google. But, I did take the time to realize that I needed to take advantage of my belly when thinking of a Halloween costume for this year. But I must say, this idea is incredibly creative. The brick wall, at one point, was better positioned but the other suspender broke off.

This is the best belly picture I could get Brandon to take. He is not too keen on taking these (which is mostly fitting since I am not too keen on having them taken). I am about 33 weeks along. So, in theory, this little fish inside of me will come out in 7 weeks (give or take 2 or 3). Kind of weird to put it like that. Mom and kid are still doing real well. Sadly, kid is probably more active than mom. There is no pattern or cycle that this girl lives by, she kicks and moves whenever she wants, which is very often. Though I have nothing to really gauge this with, I am confident that on an activity scale she ranks very high.

I have to refrain from bending over too much (which is inconvenient); that tends not to feel good. I have a difficult time getting up from our couch that sits real low. I have to sit up and back so my rib cage isn't sitting on my uterus, since that tends to not feel good either. Sleeping hasn't been too bad. Overall, I still feel real good and active.

Brandon and I recently received callings: Relief Society Instructor and Priest Quorum Advisor. We are both very pleased to have these callings.

2 comments:

Dadburnit said...

bee-you-tee-full !!!

Anne Burnett said...

ADORABLE! And Kaylee totally guessed your costume right (what do sister missionaries know, anyway).

We're SO excited for you!