Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two Weeks of Fun

Day 1 Brenna: throws up 4 times during the night
Day 3 Kaylee: feels sick, stays home from church
Day 4 Kaylee: wakes up coughing hoarsely, high fever, visits the doctor
Day 5 Kaylee: coughs constantly, stays home from school
Day 6 Kaylee: coughs constantly, stays home from school
Day 9 Brenna: feverish, fussy, won't eat, won't sleep
Day 10 Brenna: feverish, fussy, won't eat, won't sleep, visits the walk-in clinic = ear infection
Day 11 Brenna: feverish, fussy, won't eat, won't sleep, hates amoxicillin
Ashlyn: falls asleep on floor, head aches, throws up (during Pres. Monson's talk)
Day 12 Ashlyn: head aches, mouth hurts, throws up
Day 13 Brenna: teething, fussy, won't sleep
Ashlyn: diarrhea
Day 14 Brenna: teething, fussy, won't sleep, runny nose, congestion, coughing
Ashlyn: runny nose, congestion, coughing

Someone PLEASE tell me they'll all be healthy and normal again soon!

3 comments:

Dadburnit said...

"thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment..." (you know, it IS a small moment relative to eternity, since time is only measured unto man, but hey... it is a LONG time when you're in the middle of it.) I promise that there will be an end to the string of illnesses, but hopefully, that end won't be just a small moment ;-)

Susan Burnett said...

I remember when Russ and Nikki had the chicken pox back to back (2 weeks) and we lived in Rochester and the weather was gloomy and I was worn out. Finally, they were well enough that Dad and I could go on a date. We went to see the new movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark". I was so tense during that movie that I was even more exhausted than before! Hang in there, Anne... they will be their wonderful happy selves again. In the meantime, make sure you find a reason to laugh!

Angela said...

Yeah, I remember when my three kids were all sick at the same time, too. Oh wait, I don't have three kids. But I imagine that if I did I would be exhausted all the time, let alone if they were sick and especially at the same time. However, I can tell you that: They will all be healthy and normal again - soon! :)