Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Saturday Night

Well, family, it is Saturday night, my second one in Provo, Utah in over 6 months. It is almost 8:30. Currently, I am sitting on the floor in some discreet hallway in the Wilkinson Center, listening to music. Yes, I am cool. So, I have a ton of homework and spent all yesterday evening in the library working on it and have spent all day today and afternoon and evening still working on my homework.

I actually just finished a paper and needed a break, so I came to the Wilk for some food and to listen to music to get me pumped for the next few hours of more paper writing.

I do not write this for some kind of pity or ANYTHING like that, I simply thought to myself, I should write something on the blog one of these days and then I thought, why not right now?

Anyway, life is good. I like my new major. I don't really know what we are all expecting from this blog. Is it meant to be meaningful things put on here? (If it is, sorry.) Just pictures? Or what? I don't have any pictures to share. Sorry. Um...if you really want to know what is going on in my life (although, from the sounds of it, if I am spending my Friday and Saturday nights in the library then there probably isn't anything exciting going on) then you can call me.

Families are great. Yay for them!

Angela

No comments: