Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Future

Well, I am sure you all already know (since I bring it up all the time), but today I submitted my mission papers! I met with the bishop this morning for the last interview, just organizing the papers, and then after church I met with President Kearl. He is a wonderful man! I really enjoyed our time together. We discovered that his son served with Russ in the mission. Anyway, they will be in tomorrow and then a few weeks after that I should have my call. It will be very exciting. I think you are all aware this has been roughly 16 years in waiting, which feels good to be able to say. That's the update. I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted. I was thinking, maybe I should just post on the blog where I am going for my mission instead of actually contacting each of you personally; it just seems much more efficient. :)

2 comments:

Anne Burnett said...

Hooray for missions!

Doug Burnett said...

Fantastico! Cuidese Uruguay, ya viene una potente! About the blog thing... maybe you could tell us first and then post it on the blog! :)