Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good morning, family. There is hope for me yet in becoming a blogger. What has yet to be determined is whether that is a good thing or not. Of course it is good if it means we are communicating as a family. Aren't we glad Anne hasn't given up on us yet?!

It looks like everyone likes the first color I posted. We are still looking at options but that is my favorite of that group as well. I did start caulking yesterday... just long enough to remember what a messy job that is! But we are enjoying perfect outdoor working weather, making it so pleasant to have an outdoor project. How blessed we are to live/ have lived in such a beautiful place. I anticipate that one of my future hard moments will be to close the door on this home for the last time. And so it should be.

Today is a big day at Nikki & Jason's "new" home. The carpet is being installed, which means the painting is done (for now). They have decided to tackle the kitchen later and I think they even invited us at Christmas to help! Let's see... Florida or Chicago? Which would you choose?! Let's talk about it, Angie. Dad is not in the space of being willing to plan that far ahead. How was it, Anne, that you got him to commit way in advance before?! The crazy summer is still too fresh for him and that small detail of a job also has something to do with it. Anyway, back to Nikki and Jason - we hope you can get moved in soon and life can find some kind of normal. We look forward to pictures. Bekah tells us she likes kindergarten. So much going on in their family.

Well, I must get going on my day. I was just thinking of you all this morning and thought I would ramble a bit. Have a wonderful day!

Love,

MOM

1 comment:

Anne Burnett said...

Thanks for the rambling, Mom. I hope the house painting goes well. As far as committing Dad to a decision way in advance, I'm pretty sure it was Kaylee and Ashlyn who were responsible for that feat.