Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trabajo

So, Angela just got a job. Yay. She is the newest front desk secretary at Nomen Global Language Centers, located in Provo. She is excited about the position because:
1. It's a job and she is really happy to have something scheduled for each day
2. She feels very comfortable with the people there and it is a good job in general
3. She gets to use her Spanish!!!! which is by FAR the part she is most excited about.


Angela just thought you would all like to know since people seem to like to know what is going on in her life and she is happy to actually have something to report. !

2 comments:

Anne Burnett said...

I don't know how to say "Congratulations" in Spanish. If I did, I would. :)

Susan Burnett said...

Muy bueno, Angelina! Maybe I will call you there sometime and use my most excellent Spanish!