Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tiempos Buenos :)

A few weeks ago, I had a lot of adventures and therefore a lot of good times. It started when Brandon came into town for his Spring Break. Fortunately, I was able to work hard before he got here so I could play a lot throughout the week.
This is Brandon and I with our first J-dawgs'. We thought it was alright, but nothing to rave about. We also took a trip to Cabela's! Brandon was very happy in that store and had so much fun carting me around telling me all he knew about all the guns and fishing gear and animals and so forth. It was fun. We ended the trip with good food: I had an elk sandwich, he wild boar. Here we are holding historic rifles. Mine is an M1 Garand and his is an M1 Carbine. These are rifles used in WWII, since I know all of you care so much... :)
A big tradition here in Provo is going to the Festival of Colors. Most of you know what it is since you've been around these parts. Wow, all of us lived in Provo. Interesting. Anyway, I went with my roommates and some peeps from the ward. It was my first time and it was a good time.

Life is going well. I move bad to Oregon in a couple of weeks and I am pretty stoked. I am more impatient for the semester to be over so I can be in Oregon than I am just for the semester to be over. School is good. Life is good. The gospel is true.

1 comment:

Nicole Douglas said...

I lived in Provo for 10 years and I never knew what the festival of colors is...hmmm what am I missing? It looks messy.