Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

I thought about saving this for Thanksgiving Day, but since I will be caught up in the day's preparation, I will do it now. Just click on the link and enjoy a wonderful message about being thankful.

I hope you each have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We carry on our tradition here at our home but miss the days of having our children with us. I hope the memories of Thanksgivings past bring warmth and joy to your hearts. I love you all. Enjoy the message!

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Anne Burnett said...

Thanks, Mom! A speaker in our sacrament meeting last Sunday mentioned some of the comments from that video, so it was nice to see it for myself. Such wonderful things from those Mormon Messages. Happy Thanksgiving! (We're off to Tennessee in the morning!!!)