Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just wanted to introduce you all to my new boss! I am enjoying my new job at Deseret Book. I can't think of a better environment to work, especially since I work in the new Distribution side selling temple clothing. All day long I hear inspiring music and am surrounded by wonderful people to work with and serve. An added bonus for my family is you all get 25% off of any purchase at Deseret Book and 30% off at Seagull Books... including online purchases. I am working part-time, right now 3 days/week, 6 hour shifts. It is the perfect amount to get me acclimated to working. Part-time also gives me the flexibility to take time off when needed/wanted... like for our upcoming trip to Miami and Newark, Delaware. We can't wait to meet that new granddaughter, assuming she doesn't delay her arrival!

1 comment:

Nicole Douglas said...

It's the perfect job for you! I'm so glad it worked out.
We'll be enjoying that discount! Can we order distribution items stuff through the deseret book site too or is that separate online still?