Friday, October 22, 2010

I discovered a very handy tool for capturing screen images. It's called "SnapIt", and after a quick and easy install, it's ready to be used anytime without any extra steps.

Perhaps you have used that "Prnt Scrn" button on your keyboard to capture screen images. Whenever I do that, I have to use one of several applications to crop the image down to what I really wanted to capture.

With "SnapIt", anytime I want to capture something on the display, I just press the "Prnt Scrn" button, draw a box around what I want, and it's saved just that fast. It's also stored in the clipboard, so you can immediately paste the image wherever you want.

"SnapIt" allows you to change the default settings to your liking, so there are no extra steps required -- a real productivity booster!

You can go to this link to try it for free: Screen Capture Software

1 comment:

Dadburnit said...

One other thing: During your free trial of "SnapIt", if you will create a review in any blog/forum/twitter/facebook, etc, and send a link to it to Julia Taylor < julia.taylor@digeus.com > , she will send you a license for "SnapIt". I think it's a great way to promote their products by seeding the marketplace.