Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Chain of Gratitude

While working on my Primary lesson this morning I came across the following idea that I wanted to pass on. So while I am thinking of it... here it is!

Amy writes, "I wanted to share an idea I heard last year. This is a Thanksgiving idea and it is lots of fun. You take strips of 8"x1" ish colored paper and put them in a jar or can. Each day every family member takes turns writing down something that they are thankful for that day on their own strip of paper. Put the strips in a seperate container. On Thanksgiving day you take turns pulling out random strips and reading aloud the things that your family members are thankful for. As you read them you tape them and make a paper chain. This chain when complete then goes around your Christmas tree so you can remember through the holiday season that we are all thankful for so many things and you can see all of the blessing that God has given us."

No comments: