Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins!

For FHE on Monday, Brandon and I carved our pumpkins! Yay! Brandon carved the pirate one on the right and I carved the one in the middle. Brandon's mom gave us a pumpkin (the one on the left), which I carved the following day. It was pretty fun.
The black tree in the middle is a Halloween decoration I am very fond and proud of :) I painted it and I like it a lot. It makes me feel very crafty.

This is the first time I've done something other than just the most basic face for a pumpkin; I'm not the most creative. So, I feel pretty good about my work.

2 comments:

Anne Burnett said...

Hooray! Love the darling pumpkins, and love the crafty tree you painted. I think you forgot to include that picture of your baby belly, though.
:(

Hooray for posting on the blog! I think everyone who has not posted something in the past few weeks should do so.

Susan Burnett said...

Clever indeed! It feels good to create, as you know. Just about 2 more months will bring a creation that will change your life forever!