Sunday, March 27, 2011

shingles update

For your viewing pleasure...
  this was how it looked last Wednesday.


and on Friday...


and today...


The cellphone photos don't make it look nearly as gross as it has been, but the blisters are healing over now. I've still got headaches, and blahs, but am able to keep normal food down, and am finally sleeping through most of the night. There's no way to know how this condition will proceed, since it seems to vary for everyone. I have to believe that since we caught it early, I will get ovet this sooner.

I appreciate the prayers you have offered in my behalf.
Love, Dad

2 comments:

Mamanua said...

How are you holding up? It looks terribly painful!

Dadburnit said...

It's definitely a pain... but it hasn't been very painful. It's mild enough to not bother me as long as I'm doing other things, but until the last couple of nights, the headaches would keep me awake at night. If I'm lucky, the worst is now ever, but I guess you never know with shingles.