Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy anniversary to me!

My senior picture

Hello dear family,

Sunday, May 3rd, marked my 35th year anniversary as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints... and today marks my confirmation date. That one decision so changed the course of my life that I think I would hardly recognize who I would have become without the gospel as my guide. I grew up hearing Grandpa quote the Robert Frost poem, The Road Less Traveled, and as I chose that road, it certainly has made all the difference. I treasure my testimony of this church and know that so much of the good that has come to me is via that path. Happy anniversary to me!

This picture was taken the day I was baptized. My friends and I went to a park after the service.

1 comment:

Dadburnit said...

Susan isn't sure if that is what she wore to her baptism or what she changed in to afterwards...

Whatever, hallelujah for that day, and for the example and courage of Mark Dietlein to share this wonderful gospel!