Saturday, May 16, 2009

This is your Bekah speaking...


Dear Family,
Let's wind back like Nana and Papa because I'm going to tell you my favorite time in the whole wide world. For gracious, gracious, I think my favorite time was that I loved to be holded in my mommy's arms with a warm blanket over me or should I say toasty. Well, now that I am six years old, I can be bigger than I was when I was a baby. When I was four years old, I could be fitting in with James and I would be small like him! Did you know, family, I still love myself, but there is one thing; I love to be a big sister! I don't like to be a baby. Babies go WAAA! Cause sometimes when I go to bed I can't do it because my baby brother goes WAAAA!
Love the best family ever,
Bekah

P.S. Family, before I go I want to tell you one thing. This picture at the top presents me and my teacher, Mrs. Kallaus. For gracious, gracious, I think my teacher is the best teacher in the whole wide world. Now I'll say goodbye.

1 comment:

Dadburnit said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Bekah! Gracious, gracious, you ARE a big girl now! It's important to love yourself, and to always remember that WE LOVE YOU!