Friday, May 15, 2009

We discovered ourselves!



I suppose Emily and I are in an analytical mood, or we just want the internet to tell us who we are but we took a personality test for our date tonight (after going to a delicious Chinese buffet). We used signalpatterns.com. We each answers about 20 questions and it told us all about ourselves. We were actually pretty surprised at how accurate it was, generally.

So here are our brains cut in two and stamped onto a graph. We thought we would leave it up to the fam to figure out whose brain is whose.


8 comments:

Dadburnit said...

My guess is that Emily is the top graph, and Doug is the bottom graph. Either way, an impressive set of personality traits!

Angela said...

I guess the opposite of Dad.

Dadburnit said...

That doesn't surprise me ;-)

Anne Burnett said...

I vote with Angela - Top Graph for DOUG and Bottom Graph for EMILY.

Dadburnit said...

So Anne also chooses "the opposite of Dad" ;-)

Susan Burnett said...

I am going with the crowd... top is Doug, bottom is Emily. Are we going to learn the truth?

Doug Burnett said...

Sorry I didn't realize there would actually be any interest in the results! The verdict is... the top is Doug and the bottom is Emily. Although they are both pretty similar Emily's is heavier on the conscientious and friendly section, mine is heavier on the aesthetic and creative section. It was cool to see how much more well balanced Emily is than I!

Anne Burnett said...

Too bad, DAD. :)