Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday



Happy birthday to Nicole Marie and Mary Rebekah! What happy memories over 30 years... it reminds how important it is to make every day count. It is interesting to think back about our time in Utah in our little home that we loved (and Dad's famous Mustang) where we brought home our first child. How lost I was and yet my maternal instincts kicked in and somehow made it through. Fast forward 24 years and here I am now holding my first grandchild born on the same day. What blessings and challenges have come during those years!

1 comment:

Dadburnit said...

Wow! It was 30 years ago that I went home without my wife, and stayed up a long time making that sign for the world to see. What wonderful joys we have experienced in those 30 years, including having Bekah join us SIX YEARS ago!

Happy Birthday to Nikki and Bekah!