Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Hello Fam,

I woke up thinking about our trips to Grammy and Grampy's grave this morning and I thought I would make a simple something to remember it. I just used the pictures from Mom's christmas DropBox so I didn't have any with Nikki in them but hopefully it still brings up wonderful memories for us all. I am so grateful for Grammy and Grampy's living legecy and can't wait to see them someday. I love you all.

it is 5MB so it will just show a white screen until it is downloaded to your computer.

Doug

3 comments:

Anne Burnett said...

Thanks, Dad. The girls and I enjoyed watching the video. We're sorry we never met them, but are happy they left such wonderful posterity.

Dadburnit said...

Thanks for putting together, Doug! The motion you added to the photos is so subtle that I didn't notice it at first. I think it subliminally draws you more to the photos. Very nice!

Anne Burnett said...

Sorry about the typo on my earlier post - thanks to DOUG for the video. I guess I was just thinking about Dad because it's about his parents.